Have Fun. Share Special Moments. Live Life To The Fullest.
You’ll discover something special when you first visit an Autumn community. Folks are happy, active and free to explore as they wish. The atmosphere is lively and bright. Music plays, voices sing and feet tap. Each day is a celebration of independence and choices. It’s A Wonderful way To Live™ and all a part of our focus on fun.
We’re not what you expect from a senior living community. You’ll be amazed when you see for yourself!
The Autumn Way Is Supportive:
- 24/7 in-house nurses - compassionate care is delivered in-house by highly trained and certified professionals
- In-house podiatrists, attending advisory physicians, and physical and speech therapists - convenient for residents and families
- Revolutionary security technology and safety systems
- Support groups for residents, families and caregivers
- Staff trainers include USF Health Byrd Alzheimer’s Institute instructors and in-house facilitators with the Alzheimer’s Association
The Autumn Way Is Fun:
- Fun engagement programs to do all day and into the evening
- Around-the-town adventures to restaurants, ball games, entertainment attractions and more
- Family invitations to parties, outings and performances
- Live entertainment twice daily
- Dances with music, prizes, food and more!
- Talent shows
- Movie nights
- Holiday events
- Interactive games, exercises and activities
- Bring your pet!
The Autumn Way Is Luxurious:
- Fresh, personalized cuisine with healthy and great tasting menu options
- Organic / Mediterranean diet / traditional favorites / gluten-free options
- Room options based on preferences and needs
- Fully furnished room for no additional cost